Thursday, June 25

Offer...


Hmm...pening gak mummy lately ni pikirkan pasal keje...To be honest , i dun really enjoy my job that much...u know..busy...kena marah sana sini...oncalls....i hate oncalls most...becoz its really tiring & i hate it more now knowing i will be apart from my apan for nearly 48hours...mcm mana la dd nak handle awak apan bile mummy oncall...

Most of my frens dah end up MO kat department memana...or MO kat district hospital, or kat KK...hmm...But i'm still a JMO (Junior medical officer)...Those days were good in Sungai Petani when after i finished 3 postings as house officer, O&G and Paeds wanted me to join them as MO...SO i chose Paeds...becoz i thot that was i really wanted...so earlier than other frens, i became Paeds MO...but life was not like what i expected..Life as paeds MO was really hectic...i dun really like it either...4 months i suffered as paeds mo

Suddenly i got a 'transfer' letter form KKM...asking me to lapor diri to JKN Negeri Sembilan...For 1 Year ive been applying for KL...At that time i was pregnant & im always on MC becoz being warded for Hyperemesis Gravidarum (Alah mengandung yg teruk)...after big discussion with husband, i decided to go...it's time for me to be with my husband...

In Seremban, since i have not finished my medical & surgical posting, i cannot proceed as Paeds MO...so i ended up as house officer in medical department..Life as Ho = KULI...but i did not regret what i chose becoz medical is bread & butter of medicine...i learnt a lot...seriously...& it will be a total loss if i did not join medical...

Just after i finished my medical posting, i delivered....( plus minus all the mc becoz of so many complications during my 3rd trimester of pregnancy)...i took 1 month breastfeeding leave...during my leave, i received a call from hospital saying maybe i dun have to finish up surgical posting...i will be in radiology department as an MO due to shortage...waa...it's a bonus for me since i dun like ward work..but it's just a false hope after all...when i came back to seremban, they said i have to join surgical as a JMO(junior medical officer)...crap!So my mind now already being programmed for surgical..

Suddenly, yesterday i received a call from my mom...a family fren..(who is now a very successfull GP(general practitioner)) offered me to be the doctor for his new-opening clinic soon...he wants to pay back what i owe to JPA...& he wants me to work with him as a share-partner...wow!Now my head is spinning again...previously i always say to my husband that i wanted to open a GP after 5 years service...i dun plan to speacialize in anything becoz im more into bussiness=making money...So now im in a process of analyzing all the pros & cons.....so help me with some opinion guys! thanx

p.s:papepun...kena abeskan 3 yrs compulsory service dulu...

0 comments on "Offer..."

Post a Comment

 

miiiiiiiii......lo! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez